- January: Part of the back to school series: Library bag tutorial
- February: Discussion: The true cost of handmade
- March: How to add piping
- April: Dying your doilies
- May: Best ways to cover your headbands
- June: A discussion on buying a new sewing machine
- July: How to make cute tea towels
- August: Make your own backing cards with scanned fabric
- September: Article on the Craft Market Equation and how there is more to it than you think.
- October: Make fresh herb origami wrappers
- November: Turn your favourite magazine pages into placemats
- December: Using a 1/4 Seam Foot
A look back at 2011
Before we get stuck into 2012, lets have a quick look back over some of the popular blog posts of 2011.
Posted by Jodie @ The Haby Goddess