I'm catching up with some girlfriends for a walk later and wanted to give them fresh herbs from my garden plus eggs from my new chickens.
I loved this Chopstick Wrappers tutorial from A Spoonful of Sugar and thought I could instead wrap the herbs using newspaper & string.
- You will need some newspaper squares - 6" x 6" and some string
- Check out Lisa & Sarah's great tutorial on how to fold the wrappers.
- Group your herbs and tie with string around the middle to secure.
- Place herbs in wrapper and again tie with string.
- Snip the ends off to neaten.
You may or may not of seen my posts over the weekend on facebook about my new chicken pen. We had an old swing set (now about 11 years old!) that was ready for the hard rubbish. My husband had a vision to create a chicken pen with the frame. I wasn't convinced of his concept but now it is made I love it! He was done a great job. The chickens have settled in well and we are already receiving 3 eggs each day.