This Kris Kringle will work a little differently than a swap. The item you receive will not be from the person you made for and you won't know who that person is until you're ready to send it. We are really mixing up the love.
This year's theme is CHRISTMAS - RED & WHITEYou could make an ornament for the tree, something for the table, gift tags or cards that the receiver can then use, a tea towel, an apron, a brooch - anything.
Here's how it will work:
- Register your details in the form box below - entries close Monday, 31st October, 2011. I will also send out a confirmation email with a summary of what you need to do.
- Make a handmade item with a Christmas theme in predominently red & white by Friday 25th November, 2011 (to allow for international post)
- Once your gift is completed, just send through a quick email to me and I will forward the details of the person you are to post the Kris Kringle gift to. The earlier the better. I have designed it this way to ensure those that have made & sent a gift - receive one!
- All parcels must be posted by Friday 2nd December, 2011
- Kris Kringle is open to both Australian & International visitors so please state when completing the form by adding a 'Y or N' after your 'Country' whether or not you are happy to post internationally.
- You are more than welcome to share details of your gift that you made or received with your blog, facebook or twitter pages.
Register your details for
Your privacy is assured. The details from this form will be viewed only by me. I will forward only your postal address to the sender of your gift. Not your email.
You are welcome however to include whatever details you feel comfortable with when sending your gift.