The Colette Sewing Handbook is finally here!



I have been waiting very patiently for the Australian distributor to stock the Colette Sewing Handbook.  
It has almost killed me having to wait since it's release in November to get it in my hot little hands.

But it's here and it's was worth the wait.
I LOVE it and judging by the way you have all taken to the range of Colette Sewing Patterns, I know you will too.

This book is substantial, weighing in at over 1kg. A spiral bound book that offers 5 exclusive sewing patterns.
There are detailed, and I mean detailed, lessons on the techniques used as well as pages on alterations and choosing the right fabrics.

This book goes where most don't by discussing topics like dressing for your shape and finding the right fit plus working with tricky fabrics.

New and experienced sewers will love this book as it covers something for everyone.
Available right now in The Haby Goddess online store

No comments: