Nothing is nicer than a big, plump cushion to rest against on your sofa or chair.
They also add a pop of colour in an instant.
Australian owned Innergreen's new line of recycled PET cushion inserts are filled with 100% PET fibre (made from recycled water bottles), making them a great eco-friendly alternative to a polyester filling.
Each kilo of filling saves around 70 bottles from landfill which is awesome!
- They have a great resilience rating and will last for much longer.
- I love that they have a side zip so you can access the filling too.
- Non-allergenic and machine washable
- 45cm x 45cm (tip from Innergreen: for plump cushions make your cushion cover one size down than your cushion size)
Available now in The Haby Goddess online store.
So all you need now are some tutorials on how to make a cover. There are loads of them available out there in blogland but here is a selection I like.
3.Sew, Mama, Sew - quilted with binding
4. The Haby Goddess - a series of posts including invisible zip & piping.
Here is another eco-friendly post from The Haby Goddess: