The 67 million dollars raised by the National Breast Cancer Foundation since 1994 has helped thousands of women, all ages, to also celebrate their return to good health.
The crafting community is always quick to get behind causes, so here are just a few haby items where some of their proceeds go towards Breast Cancer related foundations.
- This collage sheet listing from Eyes View is made up of inch square images you could add to badges, pendants or scrapbooking.
- Betty Jane Knitting Needles from Tasmania's Art Viva. Available here from The Haby Goddess
- Lampwork Glass Spacer Beads from Shine On 2
- Limited edition Pink Ribbon Sewing Machine by Janome.
- Save the Boobies Rhinestone Transfer by Peace Love Rhinestones
- Get this embroidery pattern from Happy Sew Lucky Shop