What a busy start to the month!
1. Bris Style Info Sessions - "where a panel of creative experts will impart their knowledge on various industry and business related topics in a forum based setting". Topic covers Building an online relationship with etsy.com.
Date: Saturday August 13 2011, bookings are limited so head here for all the details.
2. 'Sew For Yourself' course being run by the www.sewtogether.com.au team will run for 5 weeks starting on Tuesday August 9th, 2011 from 7.30 - 9.30pm. Learn how to make :
- double sided serviettes
- a zippered purse and tote bag
- an a-line skirt for yourself. The skirt pattern is drafted especially for you and the pattern is yours to keep!
3. Do you run a craft business from home in Melbourne and would like to get out and network with some like minded women? Motivating Mums is having their Businessmums Club this Wednesday. Visit the site for full details.
4. The Mathilda's Market in Brisbane is also on Saturday, 6th August at the Brisbane Racing Club at Eagle Farm, 230 Lancaster Road, Ascot. From 9am to 1pm. Plenty of free parking all around Racing Club
These are not craft related but still very worthy of a mention. It's also Homeless Persons Week for the Salvo's plus World Breast Feeding Week!
Create your own catalog card here