How to make cute fridge magnets

This is a great, quick and easy tutorial if you are feeling a little crafty over the weekend.
I'm guessing that our fridge is like that of most other families - covered in weekend sporting fixtures, bills, party invitations, artwork and shopping lists!
However mine are held there in place with the dodgeyest magnets ever! Today I’m about to change that.  A few weeks back I showed you how I loved these push pins and have used them as inspiration for my magnets.
You will need some scrap fabric, magnets & yo-yo maker (both available in the HG store) or you can make yo-yo's using this tutorial.


The only thing different is, when you are sewing on your yo-yo's button, take the thread through to the bottom and back through again. This is so the yo-yo stays together a little more.
Add loads of glue - you won't see it
Squish it onto the back of the yo-yo and allow to dry. 


Now that's better!
Have a wonderful weekend - don't forget to look out for The Weekend Haby Delights posted tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Being addicted to making yoyo flowers, as well as other kinds of flowers (thanks to some great gadgets from your store) I am VERY excited to find another use for them! I see some great family gifts coming up!!!! X

Anonymous said...

I am in desperate need of some pretty fridge magnets and this is something my kids would enjoying making :)

x