Who doesn't love a new haby gadget?



This new range of Kanzashi Flower makers by Clover are a sinch to use and take no time at all.
According to Wikipedia, Kanzashi means 'hair ornaments used in traditional Japanese hairstyles".

What the instructions didn't mention: press your small fabric pieces first.  It's much easier in fold in between the plate.  And use an extra long piece of thread.  You need to be switched on otherwise you will tackle & knot your threads.  I would prefer to use one long pieces than having additional threads knots.


There are 3 different styles to choose from - round petals, pointed petals & gathered petals.   The sample I did above was using the pointed petal in size small.  The round petal comes in a large size.

Available now in the online store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness me, how super cute are they? I love gadgets that simplify crafting.
x

Tiff said...

I love these gadgets! How cute are those flowers?! I have one already, to make roses and I love it! X