Featured Handmade Business: Sheeps Clothing

Melbourne based Stacey Murray started her gorgeous Sheeps Clothing range in 2007 after having designed many pieces for her two boys.  Using only Australian 100% pure wool, her handknits are stylish, warm & of the highest quality. 

The range of hats & scarves extends to both children & adult sizes, with all items being custom knit to order.

Stacey's accessories range uses lovely fabrics and genuine vintage buttons to create mug cozies, button brooches & hair accessories.


With a growing list of stockists, you can find the Sheeps Clothing range in many bricks & mortar stores as well as online. 

Stacey will be running two knitting classes in conjunction with Holmesglen TAFE, commencing in May.  The first course, run over 2 sessions, will teach you the basics to make this knitted tea cosy. The second course is for the more intermediate knitters. 

Now for the who, what & where's
Website: http://www.sheepsclothing.com.au
Online stores: Leeloo, Etsy & Bigcartel
Blog: http://sheeps-clothing.blogspot.com
Classes: Check the Holmesglen website for details
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sheepsclothingau

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Knitting is one of the most time consuming crafts... she must be a very busy girl to produce such lovely hand knits...thanks for sharing Jodie!

Tiff said...

What a gorgeous range! Her creations look so beautiful! I hope she does very well with winter approaching! I have had such internet trouble since I have move house so I haven't been able to stop by but I wanted to thank you for your weekend haby delights and tell you I LOVE that new bias, I am tring to think of a project for it! Also I wanted to say that the box you mentioned in my Easter cookie pops packaging is actually a Poppies for Grace card box which is why it is so pretty, and then I just make my rabbit tags with paper backed (with visa fix!) with hessian! I love using fabric with paper because people don't really expect it! Have a wonderful day!
I am hoping my Internet will get sorted soon.... It is driving me craZy!!!! X