Crafty blogs I've been loving this week.

If you get a few moments this weekend to indulge in some crafty blogs, maybe try a few of the wonderful crafty blogs that I've been loving this week.

Craft Leftovers - a great blog which this week showed a fantastic example of stamp carving



Pink Penguin - I will never tire of reading the cute stories behind the pincushions







Retro Mummy is a great blog following the very busy life of one crafty mummy and her four little ones.






The Lark blogs is filled with crafty love including lots of local content.
Noodlehead has fantastic list of tutorials covering all styles of craft.

2 comments:

Cathie said...

great links!
I will definitely do some stamp carving this week!

koralee said...

Thank you soooo much for these links...and for visiting me...off to see some inspiration right now. xoxoxo

weekend hugs.