- Some used vintage Boye Knitting Needles from KatherineBraun on Etsy
- Now you can knit in dimly lite areas with these Knit Lite needles.
- R Parish Woodworks, hand-turned needle set using dyed,laminated hardwood. It has been resin-impregnated, then bonded and compressed to form a dense material. It's called royal indigo wood.
- Art Viva needles made from Tasmanian Oak by Art Viva and sold right here at The Haby Goddess!
- I love these Beagle Glass Knitting Needles by KimX
- I found these cute beaded knitting needles from growingzoe.com while flicking through an old vogue magazine.
- Fun and unique, hand painted birch knitting needles by Soup to Knits
- Personalise your needles with your initials by Chelle
I couldn't resist also adding this beautifully crafted wooden knitting needle gauge man by Norwegian duo Måke & Kråke