A decision has been made!

After to-ing and fro-ing for some time now, I have made the decision to no longer stock fabric. I want to concentrate on showcasing the gorgeous array of local and international haberdashery, patterns, kits & accessories that are available. I am itching to put some new haby goodies into the online store so this means.....

I'm clearing the fabric I still have in stock.
First up on offer is these lovely light weight cotton prints by Saffron Craig. You may remember this post where I made myself a pair of summer pj's out of this fabric. I have worn them to death over the season and they have washed & ironed up so beautifully every time. The three fabrics in this Owl range have been combined in a 3 pack & 2 pack as pictured. Packs numbers are limited and they are sure to go fast at this price.

1 comment:

julietk said...

I am sure they will :-)