Every Wednesday is Haby Suprise Parcel day where I put together a collection of haberdashery items into a parcel for you. It may contain any of the following items from The Haby Goddess range:
  • FQ's of fabric
  • Elastic
  • Trims
  • Transfers
  • Bias Binding
  • Vintage items
  • General haby such as toggles, cord ends, velcro, interfacing, no sew products
  • Sewing accessories as tape measures, pincushions

This is a great starter pack for the beginner new to sewing or for anyone who loves a suprise! If you order more than one parcel each one will be different.

Some examples of the parcels here at the online store. Remember this is for Wednesday's only. It's still only $17.50 (AUD) including postage to anywhere in Australia (more for international orders)

4 comments:

Purple Paisley Patch said...

oooohhh, ahhhh, I'd so like a haby surprise in the post, but alas, bills to pay so it will have to wait. I have stretched the budget to pre-order some of your gorgeous fumiyo fabric tho, I have to have it - twice - in the original and in the pretty girls all in a row incarnation. My lovely "friday specials" fabric arrived safely yesterday - THANKS!!! :-)

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

Yes those pesky bills do get in the way! Thanks for your order and I'm glad the last order arrived safely.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Hi Jodie!! You won the YCMT Giveaway eBook!!! Please email me and I will get your prize to you!!! Congrats!!

stephd@sewfierce.com

Your Cheeky Monkey said...

thanks jodie for leaving a comment on my blog! I really appreciate it! And whats the award?!?! From A haby Surprise pack fan ;)