Handmade cards for all occasions


Something that has become standard in our house is handmade cards.
I never buy them for the girls to give, they must always make their own.  They are always a hit and appreciated by those receiving the gift.

Here is one we made for my sister in laws recent birthday.  You only need a few basic craft supplies and your set.
To make something similar to mine, you will need:

Cute vintage fabric
A couple of magazines for snipping out images (frankie is our choice of mag - awesome images & lots of backgrounds you can use)
Fabric tape or washi tape
Photo's - I've printed out my own on photo paper.

How to assemble:

Cut out all your pieces are arrange them on your folded card.
Sew your fabric square to the card and tape the other bits on.
 I didn't sew the photo on so Lea could peel off the tape and keep it.

No comments: