Art Viva Love!

I've stocked Art Viva knitting products for a little while now but I still get so excited when a new batch arrives in my office.

Here's a few Art Viva facts that I'll share with you as I introduce some of the new products.


Tea Cosy Knitting Kits - in two quirky designs.
Art Viva Fact: All kits contain an 8ply Australian pure wool. 



Yellow has now been added to the Knitting Needle range.

Art Viva fact: A natural, organic oil is rubbed over the finished needles to give them the most divine smell. It protects the needles but does not make them slippery. 

Children's 20cm, 5mm Knitting Needles

Art Viva fact: All knitting needles are handmade from Tasmanian Oak sourced from sustainable plantations.

 Knitting Needle storage tubes with vintage paper covers.

Art Viva fact: Needles are made one at a time and the top beads are hand painted using a non toxic water based paint.

No comments: