Are you putting off learning to sew because ~
1. you don't have time to get to the lessons?
2. lessons aren't local?
3. you don't have a babysitter?
4. you don't have the funds to pay for live classes?
Then the Sew School Online beginners 6 week course will be ideal for you.
We are starting again on Monday 16th July, 2012
It's a six week course, covering all the basics for beginner sewers.
Here's some of what is included:
- More than 30 lessons. All downloadable Pdf's plus some bonus video lessons for the more involved techniques
- Exclusive Sew School Online projects to help you practise the techniques you are learning along the way.
- Access to a closed Facebook page which is ongoing even after the course is finished.
- Access to an online password site 24/7.
- Complete the course at your own convenience - there are no live lessons where you need to be online at a particular time.
- Ask me as many questions as you would like during the six weeks - you are definitely not on your own.
For a detailed run down on all modules and to enrol, head to www.sewschool.com.au
Last term sold out as I do limit numbers. I have increased the numbers slightly this round but they will still be capped.