But as always, it's very important to do it correctly. It's quick and easy so here's how to do it.
- The casing for the elastic will be created by bias binding.
- Leave a long tail for joining your pieces and pin to the right side of your fabric.
- Sew around the entire neckline stopping one or two inches back to allow room for joining your bias.
- I have set my bias in a small margin from the edge to allow for the overlocked edges I did. This may not be necessary when you do it.
- Once the bias ends are joined. Finish sewing your bias
- Press over your bias to the inner side of your garment
- Sew your second bias stitching row