Sew School Online - 6 week beginner course starts soon!



Are you wanting to learn the basics of sewing or need a refresher course?
Are you looking for a course that is online and can be completed when it's convenient for you?

Well then, the Sew School Online six week beginners course is starting Monday 16th April, 2012 is perfect. This course was created and is run by me, Jodie Maloni of The Haby Goddess.

Here's what some of last terms students said:

Wow – putting in a zip is really easy with this method! I have always dreaded doing zips and try to avoid patterns with zips in them but not after today! I am really enjoying the lessons. Peggy
Finally did it! I have sewn a zip in – and it worked! Beautifully! I am so thrilled, thanks Jodie. I know now that nothing, in sewing, will be quite as scary as it was….Francesita
You will receive 
  • 30 lessons (all PDF's are downloadable), includes additional video lessons for the more involved techniques.
  • 8 bonus charts
  • Project sheets (new feature) 
  • Ongoing access to a private Facebook group. 
  • You can ask me questions at anytime throughout the course.
  • An additional two weeks is given at the completion of the six weeks for you to catch up and download anything you may have missed.

At only $49 this is the best value you will find.
Find all the details of what's covered in the lesson modules and enrol at www.sewschool.com.au

I hope to see you all in Sew School!




No comments: