With a new delivery of Art Viva Knitting Needles arriving this week, I couldn't bear to have them sitting in a plastic bag amongst stock. Have you smelt these needles? They smell so divine.
So I thought I would pretty up some old jars I had thrifted from the op shop and display the needles in my office.
This crafty project will take you no time at all.
You will need:
- Jars any size
- Fabric straps cut into strips (mine are 1 inch)
- Craft glue that will stick fabric to glass
- Join your strips together as you would for making bias into one continuous strip.
- Press and trim your joining seams.
- Add a little glue to the top of your jar and with a stick shape it over the rounded bit at the top.
- Continue until the jar is covered.
- Using your stick again, mould the last row over the bottom edge.
- Put your lid back on and fill with all your crafty treasures.