My guest post on Epheriell Designs



This week I guest posted for Jess on her wonderful blog Epheriell Designs.
Check out this post to see how to make a quick and easy cushion slip from a vintage thrifted tablecloth.

I also wanted to make mention that this weeks 'Weekend Haby Delights' post has again being delayed due to it disappearing off the face of the bloggerverse.
I had prepared a draft on Thursday as I'm in Brisbane for the weekend.  So I will re-do the post and publish it for tomorrow evening when I arrive home to Melbourne.
Have a wonderful weekend, today I am off to the Eumundi Market to find lots of handmade goodies!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I am going to check your post out, I love that cushion, have fun at the markets, I always see something to inspire me at the Eumundi markets! X