Book Review: Crochet with Zpagetti by Geesje Mosies


A while ago I did a blog post on Hoooked Zpagetti, a sustainable yarn made from left over fashion textiles.
I am such a fan of this product.
As a crochet novice it is so easy to use and you can achieve a finished product in such as short space of time.  Flowers can be whipped up in a matter of minutes!


I was very excited to meet the team at the recent Melbourne Sewing & Craft Show and even more excited when I was given a copy of the latest book "Crochet with Zpagetti" by Geesje Mosies.

The book covers a great selection of projects for knitting and crochet with the simplest of stitches used.
I LOVE the homewares section which includes a very cool ottoman and vase covers such as the one I made above (it's actually a preserving jar I picked up at the op shop!).

The book also includes patterns for a number of bags, pillows and accessories.
A front section also covers crochet stitches and basic techniques.

"Crochet with Zpagetti" is now available from The Haby Goddess online store
There are loads of different yarn designs, hooks & kits available, with the range changing all the time.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I love that stuff! It would make a great gift for my mum! I am going to check it out! X