This is such a quick & easy project that's perfect for the weekend (a long one if you're in Victoria!)
You will need:
- felt, buttons, filling - I only use Eco-Toy Fill by Innergreen, thread & Needle, a round shape to cut your pieces
- Trace your shape
- Cut x 2
- Arrange & sew on your buttons
- Take a very long piece of thread, double over & knot.
- Place knot in the centre of two pieces and needle through to the top felt piece.
- Start you blanket stitch.
- Needle through both pieces of felt
- Bringing your needle through the middle of the loop that has formed
- Pull tight
- Continue with blanket stitch until you are left with a small gap.
- Stuff with your filling until it is firm and plump.
- Until stitching until the gap is closed.
- Tie off your threads.