Tutorial & template to make a 90mm coin purse

I added this tutorial and template to my latest newsletter and thought I would also share it and make it available to my blog readers.


When making myself this cute little coin purse, the hardest part was definitely making the template to fit the purse frame. After reading a heap of different online tutorials (way to many to name!) it took about 5-6 goes for me to get the shape and size I wanted. Putting it all together was relatively simple and didn't take long at all.

So you don't have to repeat all the same hard work, I have put together a tutorial which includes a template to make this 90mm coin purse. Personalise it any way you wish. The template can also be altered if you would prefer a longer version or you may wish to even box the corners.

Purse frames and other supplies are available here.

No comments: