a goodbye plus a hello

Lou from Buttons by Lou Lou recently announced that she has finished up her business making gorgeous button products.  Lou was one of my first suppliers here at Haby G, she is such a lovely person and it has been so wonderful working with her.  I wish Lou the very best as she spends more time with her beautiful boys and family while seeking other creative endeavours. 

I have very limited stock of Buttons by Lou Lou left in the online store.


To replace the 'button hole' in my online store I will now stock gorgeous fabric covered buttons by My Poppet.  Using her signature vintage fabrics, Cintia has put together a small collection of sewing button sets which have been mounted on lovely gingham card stock.  As they are beautifully presented, these will not only put the finishing touch on your crafty project but they would also make a lovely gift.

A selection of this range has been added to the online store.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Thanks Jodie. I am certainly enjoying slowing down already and looking forward to even more time with my boys, husband and myself in the new year! It was lovely working with you too.

Cintia's buttons will be a lovely fresh change for your customers - another lovely Melbourne lady with gorgeous products!