The fantastic thing about self published e-books is crafters are offering their skills and expertise on topics that wouldn't normally get to print.
Some of the benefits of purchasing craft related e-books are:
- Supporting the independent artist/designer directly. Funds collected do not need to be repaid back to the publisher etc.
- Live links give you instant access to references and downloads. The author is also in a position to keep links current & updated.
- You only need to print the pages or pattern templates that you require. They can be done so over and over again.
- The e-book is delivered to your inbox either instantly or usually within 24 hours. No postage costs involved.
- Relatively inexpensive compared to published books. But this will depend on the author and content value. E-books with patterns & template downloads will have these items reflected in their cost.
Stitching Borders and Beyond by Carina Envoldsen-Harris of Polka & Bloom blog
Crafty Tree Trimmings is a collaboration of 6 crafters bringing you some christmas-y project to hang on your christmas tree.
Card. Paper. Ribbon by Craft Leftovers
This Sewing for beginners ebook on FaveCrafts.com is free
I would love to hear in comments if you have a favourite crafty e-book.