This week's Haby Delights are bought to you in an animated gif that I just learnt how to do via a tutorial over at My Poppet. Mine is not anywhere near as creative as Cintia's but not bad for a first go. Head to the My Poppet blog here if you would like to play along!
- Retro Mama's Pear Pincushion Sewing Kit Orange and Orchid Floral
- Puiccomitta-Needle gauge is made from recycled plastic by Succaplokki
- Apples & Eggs have a lovely selection of wooden painted buttons like these square floral ones.
- You will find this Cherries & Strawberries double fold bias with lace trim from the Netherlands 'Holland Fabric House'
- PDF Pattern for a pair of Vintage Flair Flats by Winter Peach
- Knitting needle organizer by Mirka Design
- In My Backyard creates this Little Forest hand printed fabric
- This is one of the many gorgeous trims from Wholeport