Basic Knitting Enhancement techniquesThe workshop will also be co-hosted by Leanne from Plain 2 Purl who is a very experienced knitter. This workshop aims to add a new dimension to your knitting with these basic enhancement techniques. The only skills required for this beginners workshop are: Plain, Purl, Casting on & Casting off - that's it!
What will be covered?
- adding gorgeous ruffles to the your edges of scarves or blankets
- how to make knitted flowers
- easy to make ropes which can be knotted
- learn how just changing needle sizes, using different textured yarn or knitting different yarns will add a whole new dimension to your knitting projects
- a pair of 4mm knitting needles
- a pre-knitted garter stitch piece (approx 15cm x 12cm) which is ready for you to practice adding your ruffles & enhancements
- a detailed pattern & set of instructions on making knitting flowers
- Heirloom 8ply wool sample balls to use