I have an exciting week ahead as I order yarn & knitting accessories to re-stock The Haby Godddess online store over the month of March.
I am able to tell you that I have choosen to stock the beautiful Australian Organic 'WOOLganic Knitter’s Yarn' made from 100% certified organic Australian merino wool along with Heirloom Easy Care 8ply Wool and Heirloom Cotton 8 ply, also Australian.
Other accessories to be re-stocked include Art Viva Tasmanian Oak knitting needles and Tea Cosy knitting kits. With Amy Gaines' patterns & kits, the online store will have everything you will need to get started on your knitting projects.
To get us in the mood, here is a small treasury of some hand dyed/spun yarns.
- This is a strong corespun yarn from Knox Farm Fiber in New York includes ribbons & a touch of glitter all around a core of cotton string
- A divine lilac coloured Hardcore Art Yarn by Loop
- Gypsies Thread Earth Spun yarns are 100% vegan and earth friendly yarns handspun from SUPER soft organic cotton.
- Bloodroot has created this Handspun Mohair wool being suitable for scarfs & hats
- Zuccherofilato's 70% baby alpaca and 30% silk lace yarn, handpainted in light plum, teal and sky blue.
- Hand dyed by fiber artist FatCatKnits, this merino/bamboo blend to skin soft and silky, with a beautiful sheen.
- Smart monkey recycled yarn is made from unraveled sweaters.
- Gawjus has hand painted with non-toxic, low impact food grade dyes and dyestuffs this yarn which is BioGro™ New Zealand certified organic merino yarn