Polly Danger handmade Bias

This parcel of Polly Danger bias which arrived today is every bit as divine as I had expected. Handmade from adorable vintage inspired fabrics, fabric is pre-washed, pre-shrunk and double folded. Double fold bias tapes have been ironed once at both raw edges, and then ironed again in half. Each packet is 3 yards in length and 12mm wide in it's finished state. I have a great selection of designs which I have now begun to upload into the online store.
As a bonus: The first 3 sales of this divine tape will also receive one packet of covered buttons at no extra cost, again from the Polly Danger range and covered in divine vintage inspired fabrics.

2 comments:

little love said...

They're gorgeous! I don't even have anything that I need them for as yet, but I'm sure I'll find something to use them for! I just want them!

Luisa said...

Jodie, as usual you find the most interesting haby! Adore these, just ordered some from you!