The winner is........

Thank so much to everyone who left comments here on the blog, comments on Facebook and sent emails. After mixing them all up in the Kitchen Aid mixer bowl the winner is

Anna Boyd Dunlop

Congrat's Anna, I will be sending you a piece of the exclusive fabric we are about to get printed.

Now, the generally feeling was that the original design (picture 1) should be printed and I agree so that is the design that will be going off to Spoonflower. However, I do love them all so who knows I still may get some of the others done as well.

We have named the design Fumiyo (f is pronounced as a h) This is after my daughter's LOTE (Japanese) teacher who is just a lovely person.

1 comment:

polly pratt said...

Wow that`s great, such a lovely surprise at the end of the day.

Thank you,

Anna