I had bookmarked a tutorial by the girls at A Spoonful of Sugar to make gift tags from last years Christmas Cards but I can't find where I put the cards!
So using that as inspiration, I made fabric covered ones.
- Spray Adhesive
- Fabric - Press well and add a light iron on interfacing to the area you will cut your tags from.
- Lay your tags on paper and spray on adhesive
- Lay them onto the fabric (wrong side), pushing all corner to ensure they stick well
- When dry, cut around the tags
- Add a light spray to the corner of each tag and sprinkle some Christmas glitter
- Hole punch through the original tag hole to pierce the fabric
- Add string, ribbon or whatever you fancy to tie the tag to your gift
Make a Christmas Wreath in neutral tones
Cheats Christmas Bunting
Shirred Tissue Paper Christmas Crackers (or Bon Bons)